Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The "Red Helmet" post from this morning.

Article about: Can you play the drums as well Ned ?????? ..

Default Re: The "Red Helmet" post from this morning.

Can you play the drums as well Ned ?????? ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The "Red Helmet" post from this morning.
    P
    Many

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I think it's Like Jerry said, we've all been asked to stop posting junk from ebay.
    Been there, done that, & spent my time in the sin bin ......... now an old dog learning new tricks!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Been there, done that, & spent my time in the sin bin ......... now an old dog learning new tricks!
    Christ!!! You look awful!! How long were you in there for.......?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Do not be such a drama queen. What is the point to post every "funny" helmet we can find from the eBay? Quite pointless. As I understand You have collected militaria for years so I belive You already have some knowledge. For me personally Your post about WH belt was already too much. I mean the way You asked for attention. Remembers me the years when I was in the kindergarten...

Quote by big ned View Post
    Christ!!! You look awful!! How long were you in there for.......?
    seemed an eternity Neddie ..... or maybe just premmie ageing because of the tobacco??????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Can you play the drums as well Ned ?????? ..
    Yes....When I'm not playing me face. 2078 (Boscobel) Sqn. ATC band 1979-83, got a photo somewhere....
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Wanted dead or alive, Conway Twitty for crimes against hairstyles!...

Quote by kilomikesierra1960 View Post
    Where did this take place?
    Misread, sorry I post was out of line. Rough day to say the least. Thank Ned, didn't know you we're a Conway fan as I.

- - Updated - -

Quote by kilomikesierra1960 View Post
    Where did this take place?
    Misread, sorry I post was out of line. Rough day to say the least. Thank Ned, didn't know you we're a Conway fan as I.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    seemed an eternity Neddie ..... or maybe just premmie ageing because of the tobacco??????
    I loved the way you escaped by throwing that raft made of coconuts off the cliff......Class.

?

KMS1960 ;

Forums have rules, not many people read them but without rules it is the wild west and many here are veterans and ex-members for a reason of forums where the rules are poorly enforced or simply have none and anything goes. This is not one of those places and yes we have a sense of humour here, you are too knew to know the culture of the forum and where the humour applies which is not a knock against you, it is simply the fact of the matter.

With ebay pics of bad helmets they belong in the Discussions forum, where some fun can be had. The militaria sections are for more serious fare.

And there is a post with IMPORTANT in red right above the posts you made which says TOPICS WITHOUT PICS WILL BE DELETED.

Link ---->>> https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...photos-254259/

So please do not take offence because you need to know your way around here a bit more. Please stay on and you will learn where certain topics go and through positive interaction with members you will see later what they see now.

Cheers

Doug

PS Topic closed. PM me if you have any other questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2