Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this a reissued Norwegian Heer?

Article about: Hi guys Im new to this forum and it is great. I have a M35 helmet and wondered whether it was a Norwegian reissue? Is this bad? is this good? Should I embark on restoration? Let me know what

Chris Burns
    ?

Default Is this a reissued Norwegian Heer?

Hi guys
    Im new to this forum and it is great.
    I have a M35 helmet and wondered whether it was a Norwegian reissue?
    Is this bad?
    is this good?
    Should I embark on restoration?

Let me know what you think.

chrisp
    Is this a reissued Norwegian Heer?Is this a reissued Norwegian Heer?Is this a reissued Norwegian Heer?Is this a reissued Norwegian Heer?Is this a reissued Norwegian Heer?Is this a reissued Norwegian Heer?Is this a reissued Norwegian Heer?

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Is this a reissued Norwegian Heer?

From the red color liner i would say that this is a norwegian reissued with fake decals applied

?

Yes appears to be a Norgie reissue with postwar paint and reproduction decals. Restoring it is up to you, seems like a lot of time to put into a helmet and replacing the liner and adding a strap will cost you almost as much as just buying a half decent no decal original M40.

I agree. If it were mine I would sell it as it is and put that towards a good original lid. This is perfect for re-enacting but not much else now.

Hello and welcome to the forum.As the other chaps have already said,sell this re-worked helmet and put the money towards a decent un-touched helmet.A reasonable single decal M42 should only set you back around £350.I f you see anything your interested in post it here first so the forum experts can let you know if it is good or not.Cheap mistakes are fine but as german helmets are very expensive we don't want to see any mega bum deals. GOOD HUNTING!

I have to agree with the fellas above. Sell this and buy a nice M42 no decal or similar.