Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Relic helmets from Kurland

Article about: I recently bought a great relic helmet from PaulE. not only could he tell me exactly where it was recovered but he sent a arial view of the exact spot. his price war very reasonable compared

Default Relic helmets from Kurland

Well guys im not a helmet guy never owned one or bought one hey are just a little large for my collection !! But lately german ww2 relic helmets have been growing on me and i have seen a bunch for sale on ebay and i am thinking about get one or 2 to put one my shelf !! i think they are a great tribute !!! so first question a lot have "bullet holes" in them is this period holes or was it somebody's target practice also could it just be rusted out holes ?? Second which models are these helmets and what would one of you professionals value each one of these helmets at ??? Thanks for all your help
    helmet one listed as a m42 Relic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from Kurland

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Relic helmets from Kurland
    P
    Many

Default Re: Relic helmets from Kurland

helmet 2 Relic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from Kurland

helmet 3 Relic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from Kurland

- - Updated - -

he says helmet three has a decal i cant really make it out well though !!

Relic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from Kurlandhelmet 4

Relic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from KurlandRelic helmets from Kurlandhelmet 5

give me one for free hahahahha :P first one is not very valuable i would say around 30-40USD maybe less the other ones around 50-60 usd or more?

- - Updated - -

and nice helmets btw ^^ i would keep em if i were you

Hi,helmet three is a single decal heer M35 that has lost one of it's vents!If it's cheap enough it's ok but you really need to know where they were recovered from for real historical interest. I do not much like the first one(M42) at all,looks like it's been pick axed then buried for a bit rather than bullet holes. Helmet five(M42 possibly) looks as though it may have a genuine bullet strike though! Leon.

?

I like that last m42 but yeah, I personally, would not pay more than $45 myself. The ebay prices are probably up in the 70's and 80's for these helmets are they not?

Quote by jonobo View Post
    I like that last m42 but yeah, I personally, would not pay more than $45 myself. The ebay prices are probably up in the 70's and 80's for these helmets are they not?
    I've picked some relic helmets up of eBay and they tend to be around the £25 mark. But there's always the risk of the seller making the provinence up, thus making it more "desirable" and increases the price.

thanks for all the comments and ideas these helmets are all between 70-90 dollars range the last one !! is i believe 85 dollars right now !!! do you guys know a place where i coud get one cheaper if value is only around 50 dollars !! i would hate to over pay for the helmet !! i believe alll of these are from kurland !! and 1 and 4 and 5 are from specify areas in kurland !! the rest are not specified !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast