Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sad helmet

Article about: Photos from auction Annoyed from this ads?  

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I agree with Michael. It is a shame about the sanding. But I have seen worse thing done to helmets on this site. Who knows maybe this will bring the price down and make it a bargain. It looks like an honest helmet that still would display nicely.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I'd scoop it up in a heartbeat if the price was right...
    Glenn
    Whew.....thought I was going to get a lashing for going against the crowd

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sad helmet
    P
    Many

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Whew.....thought I was going to get a lashing for going against the crowd

Michael
    I'm here for ya Buddy. If you go under the bus I'll be there going under the rear tires with ya.
    The liner is also in good shape. Some can not have the Cherry ones all the time and like Glenn mention if it could be had for a bargain. It would be a great addition to a collection. It is better than a rusted out bucket.

Semper Fi
    Phil

I can understand why helmet collectors would steer clear of it, but I would find it an ideal "out of theme" item to display if I could acquire it for an affordable price.

?

A good starter helmet IF the price is right

I never will understand some peoples obsession with sanding back the lot number and makers details, what does that achieve, we can all see that it's a reasonable HEER M42 to begin with. There really are some muppets out there, but at least someone may now bag it at a bargain price. Leon.
    Attached Images Attached Images Sad helmet 

Helmet is on polish auction site "allegro" right now cost 361pln~100$. What do you think, how much will cost at the end

MAP
    ?

I'd pay that in a heartbeat. I would stop at $200 and if I really wanted it maybe up to $250ish. Some may think that is too high. Just my max pain point. You have basic relics now costing almost $100.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Helldude View Post
    Helmet is on polish auction site "allegro" right now cost 361pln~100$. What do you think, how much will cost at the end
    Just a minute.....It's coming to me...

Sad helmet
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

phew some of you guys are picky------LOL.yo bro

a bit of touch up paint and it will be right as rain whats done is done but a pity though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast