Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Salty M-18 reissue

Article about: Hello friends, I just added this to my collection and thought I'd share it with you. A bit salty but a honest example. As always i look forward to your comments. Enjoy and take care, Mart

Default Salty M-18 reissue

Hello friends,

I just added this to my collection and thought I'd share it with you. A bit salty but a honest example.
    As always i look forward to your comments.

Enjoy and take care,

Mart

Salty M-18 reissueSalty M-18 reissueSalty M-18 reissueSalty M-18 reissueSalty M-18 reissue

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Salty M-18 reissue
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Mart,

I really like this lid. Honest use with a great liner. Used but not abused. Like seeing the original paint below and the "drip" by the vent lugs!

Great score...

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's a nice helmet, Martin...I believe it shows honest wear and is in age-appropriate condition, but I'm no decal expert, so I can't comment on the decal...I wouldn't necessarily apply the term "salty" to this one, as that implies excessive wear and tear...Don't sell yourself short, friend...These aren't so easy to find anymore...
    cheers,Glenn

Quote by MAP View Post
    Mart,

I really like this lid. Honest use with a great liner. Used but not abused. Like seeing the original paint below and the "drip" by the vent lugs!

Great score...

Michael
    Hi Michael,

Thanks, and i'm glad you like it. I like the drip also, IMO it gives it a little character.

Mart

Great looking lid!...

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    That's a nice helmet, Martin...I believe it shows honest wear and is in age-appropriate condition, but I'm no decal expert, so I can't comment on the decal...I wouldn't necessarily apply the term "salty" to this one, as that implies excessive wear and tear...Don't sell yourself short, friend...These aren't so easy to find anymore...
    cheers,Glenn
    Hello Glenn,

I guess i was a little harsh when i called this helmet salty, maybe "used" would describe it better. Your right
    about these getting harder to find, especially one that has not been abused or customized by a previous owner.
    Thank you for your review, and take care.

Mart

Nice Helmet indeed,and I agree with Glenn nowadays every ww2 item that shows honest age/wear seems to be deemed as salty,big differance between this Helmet and a salty type example,well done and congrats on this one,certainly an eye catcher/

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Nice Helmet indeed,and I agree with Glenn nowadays every ww2 item that shows honest age/wear seems to be deemed as salty,big differance between this Helmet and a salty type example,well done and congrats on this one,certainly an eye catcher/
    Thanks Jake!

Mart

?

Quote by Martin C View Post
    Hello Glenn,

I guess i was a little harsh when i called this helmet salty, maybe "used" would describe it better. Your right
    about these getting harder to find, especially one that has not been abused or customized by a previous owner.
    Thank you for your review, and take care.

Mart
    Not salty. Lightly peppered.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Not salty. Lightly peppered.
    Thats funny!

Mart