Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Salty m34 fire man helmet I pick up

Article about: Pickup this salty m34 firefighter helmet with left over funds from buying my first and second original m40 helmets ones a et64 and other is a q64 and a great friend help me out on them since

Default Salty m34 fire man helmet I pick up

Pickup this salty m34 firefighter helmet with left over funds from buying my first and second original m40 helmets ones a et64 and other is a q64 and a great friend help me out on them since he knew i wanted them bad, i post pics of those when I have them in hand but anyways I paid $60 shipped for this even tho it's missing its comb but looks like it was taken off during wartime and the liner is shot and missing chin strap I still love it, gives it character,so hope you guys enjoy and I have learn alot from this site and to me its the best around

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Salty m34 fire man helmet I pick up
    P
    Many

Nice that the decal has not been vandalised!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

That's the only reason i got it Denmark was that the decals were still intact I know its not worth much in value but to me it has history and looks good on display

Jack

MAP
    ?

Will look nice in a display.

Congrats on the other two helmets
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks map, am I correct to assume that the comb was removed during late war and they plugged the holes on top

nice one and price.

That'll be a nice shelf dweller!...

MAP
    ?

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    Thanks map, am I correct to assume that the comb was removed during late war and they plugged the holes on top
    I really do t know and couldn't say when it was done. Maybe others might know. Sorry..couldn't help

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    They are "official" plugs used in the period. When and why the combs were removed is not something I can answer. ..... call me Dan by the way.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks Dan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast