Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sand Camo M42 Opinion needed

Article about: by Larry C My wife plays the slot machines in Atlantic city and drops easily \\$200 and comes home with nothing,, I spend \\$250-300 on an artifact that will increase in value ( investment I tel

?

Default Re: Sand Camo M42 Opinion needed

I was just showing my wife a new style of slatwall I'm thinking of getting to replace my wall o helmet shelving. Got the "your f*****g kidding me" look. I think I'll be keeping the shelves for a while.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sand Camo M42 Opinion needed
    P
    Many

I was just showing my wife a new style of slatwall I'm thinking of getting to replace my wall o helmet shelving. Got the "your f*****g kidding me" look. I think I'll be keeping the shelves for a while.
    Good choice
    my wife said "your going to be sleeping in the car with those &*^%$ helmets" I thought to myself, hmmmm not such a bad thing lol

?

IMO opinion the first camo helmet look a little suspicious. There is more texture components in it than usual. Looks home made. Almost like a helmet i did myself a while back. Just my opinion and i might be wrong

Regards, Lars

I'm glad to see some others are getting the same look from the wife as I have been getting lately. A few months ago I bought a very nice brehmer Luftwaffe flak badge for $275 and got the look. Today she bought a concrete lawn jockey for her dad for $200 and I insisted that she buy it (he really wants one for some reason). So next time I get "the look" about anything I buy, my response will be, "lawn jockey."

?

Alright for you lot, i dont get any looks, i just get "you aint *&*&ing buying it" hence my collection has waned over the years to a mere minute portion of what it once was, having 4 children meant that they came first so a vast amount was sold off at ridiculous prices over the years, and i have never been able to replenish items , oh to win the lottery

Damn where was I when you were selling that stuff off lol.

?

depends on how old you are , i'm going back 30 odd years when all you got was peanuts compared to now

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I'm glad to see some others are getting the same look from the wife as I have been getting lately. A few months ago I bought a very nice brehmer Luftwaffe flak badge for $275 and got the look. Today she bought a concrete lawn jockey for her dad for $200 and I insisted that she buy it (he really wants one for some reason). So next time I get "the look" about anything I buy, my response will be, "lawn jockey."
    You'll need a few more lawn jockeys to balance what is hiding in your closet buddy

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    You'll need a few more lawn jockeys to balance what is hiding in your closet buddy
    LMAO!! You are correct. I'll need a platoon of lawn jockeys to make up for that one!

My wife plays the slot machines in Atlantic city and drops easily $200 and comes home with nothing,, I spend $250-300 on an artifact that will increase in value ( investment I tell her) and all I have to say is "AC??" this is funny thanks for posting this thread. Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast