Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sand Camo M42 Opinion needed

Article about: by Larry C My wife plays the slot machines in Atlantic city and drops easily \\$200 and comes home with nothing,, I spend \\$250-300 on an artifact that will increase in value ( investment I tel

Default Re: Sand Camo M42 Opinion needed

Quote by Larry C View Post
    My wife plays the slot machines in Atlantic city and drops easily $200 and comes home with nothing,, I spend $250-300 on an artifact that will increase in value ( investment I tell her) and all I have to say is "AC??" this is funny thanks for posting this thread. Larry
    I can't even begin to tell you how much money my mother dropped in AC slot machines for 40+ years, and my father has never said a word. But when it came time for children, HE had to sell his Nova and HIS El Camino - without discussion. Funny how this stuff works.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sand Camo M42 Opinion needed
    P
    Many

A hard pill to swallow in the difference of the man being right and the "woman" ALWAYS BEING RIGHT!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

there should be a "women only" thread on here so they can complain to each other everytime we make a purchase..........nevermind thats a bad idea haha hmmmm but that makes me wonder, are there any females in this hobby or do they only collect shoes and purses? lol

Yes there are here for sure on this site and many others! I Think its great for them to have an interest in this time period,, very rare to see that with the majority of females,, but their input and knowledge is equally valuable ( not to be underestimated ). A man is fortunate to have someone like this or one who is tolerant of the mans hobby. It is gratifying to have as many as we do here on this forum.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

My wife is pretty good about my collecting and even has a few items herself that I bought her (WWI stuff), though mostly I only buy low cost items and I always assure her that I have picked it up at below market value. Or I bought it years ago before we were together and she had not noticed it before because it was stuck in a box or in a drawer, though in most cases this is true.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

My wife says, is that a new helmet? and I reply no I've had that one, then she looks confused and moves on lol but mostly she thinks its cool stuff.

What website was the first helmet posted for sale on, who was selling it?

William Kramer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4