Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SD Heer Reissue

Article about: Here is a bath tub size 68 M35 SD Heer reissue. *The reissue smooth green Combat paint has obscured the maker/size and lot number stamps, but the sweat stained but supple leather of the 1942

Default SD Heer Reissue

Here is a bath tub size 68 M35 SD Heer reissue. *The reissue smooth green Combat paint has obscured the maker/size and lot number stamps, but the sweat stained but supple leather of the 1942 dated steel banded liner has an ink stamp size*60, so the shell is most definitely a 68. *The decal has taken an unfortunate hit on the beak, but based upon the graphics, especially the birds left foot, and the grey lines of the feathers, makes me think it is a Methner & Burger transfer. *I like the big ones. *Hope you do too. *Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SD Heer Reissue   SD Heer Reissue  

SD Heer Reissue   SD Heer Reissue  

SD Heer Reissue  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD Heer Reissue
    P
    Many

Nice re issue !! You know I love 68s'.

Very nice helmet. The shading on the swastika could also suggest Methner Burger, and the curvature of the shield?
    Shame the adler has been decapitated.
    Thanks for posting.
    Nick

A fine looking re-issue Jim, nicely worn, I don't mind the "bang" on the beak as it sits well with the over all wear to the steel. Leon.

MAP
    ?

I love these battle worn but still solid helmets. Nice one Jim!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

M38
    ?

I like your helmet Jim. Next best thing to a DD M35 is a reissue M35. This is a really nice one.

Cheers,
    Terry

Nice lid.

As ever, a great item.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!