Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SD Luft - NS62 - Lot # D264

Article about: Here is a basic SD Luft, an NS in a small size 62 with a nice pigskin liner. The liner may be a replacement , but it matches the overall condition of the piece and displays well. The paint i

Default SD Luft - NS62 - Lot # D264

Here is a basic SD Luft, an NS in a small size 62 with a nice pigskin liner. The liner may be a replacement , but it matches the overall condition of the piece and displays well. The paint is very well preserved but for a spot on the top due, I believe, to poor storage post War. There is some scaling on the interior apron that somewhat obscures the maker/size stamp, but in hand it is clearly an NS62, with lot number D264. The best feature of the piece is the Luft bird, which is in exceptional condition but for an unfortunate but minor hit on the forward wing. Overall, a decent example. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SD Luft - NS62 - Lot # D264   SD Luft - NS62 - Lot # D264  

SD Luft - NS62 - Lot # D264   SD Luft - NS62 - Lot # D264  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD Luft - NS62 - Lot # D264
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

A great example Jim.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice NS birdy !!

Why thinking liner replaced ? Looks to be unissued & straight out of storage

Very nice Jim, thanks for sharing.
    Nick

Love decaled m42s, very nice!

Looks good to me Jim, unless you can see something in hand to make you suspect the liners replaced, I would think it is fine. Leon.