Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Se 66 m40 police

Article about: This one arrived yesterday. A most honest SE 66 Police. Nicely worn, these I prefer this way over an unissued condition one. An M40 is more of a battle helmet so it should have some honest w

David, I think you should try the 10 second lighter test on the decal - just to check it's not fake.
    Nick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Se 66 m40 police
    P
    Many

I love the condition of this helmet, not quite mint but seen abit action. And thats a great looking liner, it fits perfectly.
    It sits well on your desk.
    Thanks for posting.

Quote by Blackdog View Post
    I love the condition of this helmet, not quite mint but seen abit action. And thats a great looking liner, it fits perfectly.
    It sits well on your desk.
    Thanks for posting.

Thanks Richard. Always nice to hear from you & get your approval my friend

Quote by ChewiOne View Post
    David, I think you should try the 10 second lighter test on the decal - just to check it's not fake.
    Nick
    Nick...I tried that with a torch & they survived !! As soon as I opened the box..I tried to burn the decals. What ever happened to that member ? I don't remember who it was. (LOL)

Sweet!

Excellent David, I am glad you made the trade with your friend. You will both be very happy gents, he got his "specimen" 90 and you have a beautiful combat Polizie. Leon.

Quote by real steel View Post
    You have no clue how much I enjoy this.
    I think you might just find that we have!!!

As for "nicely worn" I regard that degree of patina as just about perfect and as for the group, Ye Gods!

Just that group alone would put most helmet collections in the shade

Thanks for showing.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

It is a sickness Dave , grabbing a hold of 10 kgs of steel putting it on a table and shooting it for a bunch of other steel lovers.
    Not sure what a shrink would say about that.
    In any case that is an awesome pile of good looking Polizei helmets and the SE is superb.
    Thanks for giving me my daily dose of steel :-)

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    It is a sickness Dave , grabbing a hold of 10 kgs of steel putting it on a table and shooting it for a bunch of other steel lovers.
    Not sure what a shrink would say about that.
    In any case that is an awesome pile of good looking Polizei helmets and the SE is superb.
    Thanks for giving me my daily dose of steel :-)
    My shrink tells me I am fine !! (LOL)

Thanks Frank

Quote by real steel View Post
    My shrink tells me I am fine !! (LOL)

Thanks Frank
    I do not believe him! Since when has he had a helmet on his shelf in the office!! Leon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast