Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SE M-35 for review

Article about: I recently acquired this M-35 SE64 Heer helmet. I would like honest opinions on it. I hope the pictures come out alright and would like to thank you all ahead of time. The helmet has a faint

No problems that I see.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SE M-35 for review
    P
    Many

I store the helmet behind glass with the rest of my collection away from sunlight. I even went as far as getting a temp/humidity reader in the back corner of the case...not that I am paranoid or anything haha. I like to make sure my collection is stored well so that other people will enjoy it when I am long gone. The line you see around the decals is the lacquer that was applied from the factory after the decals were applied.

BTW: I am going to do a happy dance since you said that.

Thank you

Daylight photos are a must but from what I can see now it's an absolute stunner.
    I have its ugly brother.

SE64 Lot 525.

thyats about the best helmet I've seen on here.

MAP
    ?

Quote by drbrother View Post
    BTW: I am going to do a happy dance since you said that.

Thank you
    It feels great!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

They weren't exactly taken outside, storm clouds mixed with sunshine but I was able to snap a few by one of my windows.

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SE M-35 for review   SE M-35 for review  

SE M-35 for review   SE M-35 for review  

MAP
    ?

Getting better and better.

But this helmet really deserves high quality and in focus pictures. All the more eye candy for us. Just wait for a nice overcast day or take them in a completely shady area.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Let me see what I can do.

Thank you

WOW no wonder everybody says to take the pictures outside. I will do that from now on, what a difference.

Here you go I hope I got the camera focused better this go around.

Thanks again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SE M-35 for review   SE M-35 for review  

SE M-35 for review  

MAP
    ?

Wow... much better. Now she is showing in all her beauty as she deserves! Thanks for the eye candy.

I'm still taking pictures with a cell phone so I'm no expert. But hint for the future. Set the camera to a 1:1 (square) ratio instead of the standard 4:3 aspect ratio. It will allow for much closer pictures and removes the unnecessary background on the left or right. You will really see it pop!!!

Now...are you ready to sell it to me??? Just kidding of course...make sure she is proudly displayed.

Michael

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast