Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!

Article about: Some nice lids, I'll show mine soon! I have a real beauty inbound! Note "combat" police helmets refers to the helmet style like Frank says. Few can be attributed to the 4 SS Poleze

WWcurios
    ?

Default Re: Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!

Hello Everyone!

I'm a new member, though I have been visiting for some time now. I have a collection of WWII German military items inherited from my Grandfather, who served in Germany during WWII, and brought home everything that wasn't nailed down. I registered today, and the first thread I saw was this one and since I have two M40 double decal Combat Police Helmets and some quick kitchen pics of them taken already, I thought I would just jump on in.

The first one is ET68, unbordered Eagle, with a domestamp.

Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!

The other is SE66, bordered version of Police Eagle
    Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!

I have a fire helmet too, but the liner was ruined by a mouse.

My collection isn't growing, but I have enjoyed researching my pieces and find them fascinating. My challenge is to keep the bayonets out of sight of my 3 boys, or someone will end up at the emergency room.

Good Day!

2. # ADS

WWcurios: Thank you for making this thread your first posting!! Two great helmets you have there. I wish my grandfather had made it to Italy when his unit was sent. He got rejected at the port of embarkation due to a medical condition that the induction station doctors didn't take note of. Lord only knows what items he would have been able to bring back! Very sad. Good luck keeping those kiddies away. They love to get their hands on genuine items. That has been the ruin of many vet bring backs.

Quote by WWcurios View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I'm a new member, though I have been visiting for some time now. I have a collection of WWII German military items inherited from my Grandfather, who served in Germany during WWII, and brought home everything that wasn't nailed down. I registered today, and the first thread I saw was this one and since I have two M40 double decal Combat Police Helmets and some quick kitchen pics of them taken already, I thought I would just jump on in.

The first one is ET68, unbordered Eagle, with a domestamp.

Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!

The other is SE66, bordered version of Police Eagle
    Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!

I have a fire helmet too, but the liner was ruined by a mouse.

My collection isn't growing, but I have enjoyed researching my pieces and find them fascinating. My challenge is to keep the bayonets out of sight of my 3 boys, or someone will end up at the emergency room.

Good Day!
    2 textbook original Polizei's , treasure them.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    2 textbook original Polizei's , treasure them.
    Agreed, those are both great examples, welcome to the forum!

I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your Grandfathers items!

Josh

Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!
    I also want to welcome you to the Forum. To help your thread keep going, I will post mine, which was posted a couple of years ago. It is an M35 ET66 with batch #4769. The liner has written on it the name Schuer and 22P which I presume is his unit.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Excellent lid, Bob! Awesome decals. That's the type I'm on the hunt for!

M40 Q64 Polizei - don't know why one decal was partially removed. Terry
    Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet! Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!

You all have very beautiful combat police helmets, and it makes me wish that I had one!

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I put this little display together awhile back.

Attachment 274625Attachment 274626Attachment 274627
    Iv'e seen you put this up before Glenny...and it F@#kn Rocks Man..

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!Show Off Your Combat Police Helmet!
    I also want to welcome you to the Forum. To help your thread keep going, I will post mine, which was posted a couple of years ago. It is an M35 ET66 with batch #4769. The liner has written on it the name Schuer and 22P which I presume is his unit.
    Superb Bob

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast