Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Single decal heer

Article about: I was under the impression that i already put a thread on this, but here she is AGAIN now in anyway

?

Default Re: Single decal heer

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Welcome to the forum Paddy follow this link and this should help you. New picture posting feature - How to guide !

Eric
    Thanks for this link i will use it in future, and listen there are always 3 sides to every story his/mine and the truth, so always look for facts before deciding, Slan Lath

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single decal heer
    P
    Many

?

Quote by paddy View Post
    Train wreck of a thread thats funny man, so you do have a sence of humour, pity it's a bit dry, don't let me bother you so much if you don't like my threads or items then don't comment on them, now who was the guy from that deleted thread, who is interested in bikes as i have a few war relic ones which he could want, it is a war relic collectors forum after all, you derailed the train wreck thread with rude comments not me.
    Paddy, lets examine your thread (train wreck of...). You posted a relic helmet, then asked for a value so you could sell it and I posted $10,000,000. You then took offence to my (dry) humour and proceeded to flame me about prices of my helmets for sale at Kelly Hicks site which were not mine and I simply corrected you. After that you were on your own my friend and blew the thread up on your own without my help.

As for who deleted the thread, if you scroll down about 1mm on the home page of the Steel Helmets section you can see for yourself who deleted it, but for posterities sake and as you don't like doing things for yourself and want everyone to do the work for you, his name is Adrian Stevenson. Please go right ahead and let him know what you think, here is the link to his profile page. I am sure he would be interested in your thoughts on the subject.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/warme...embernr234wrf/

And wrong for the 3rd time in only 6 posts paddy. I was not rude in your thread but its the pot calling the kettle black I believe.

Again cheers, have fun with your helmet, and bikes.

?

Have fun with your helmet and bikes, thats good humour too, i like it. no worries on the other thread it's history now.

?

Paddy your initial conduct on this forum has not been the best for a new member or for any member for that matter , this forum is certainly one of the most helpful and friendliest on the web but the members here will not be taken a lend of which you clearly did with your first helmet thread which is why it was deleted that is the truth of the matter.

If you actually failed to realise that then i am pointing it out for you now as a member of the moderating staff !! If you wish to remain a member i suggest that you attempt to regain some credibilty through your conduct and arguing with a guy ( and i don't say this lightly ) who is one of the foremost collectors and experts on German helmets on the planet is probably not the best way to go about it.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Whats the big deal Paddy? A rusty 42 with a fake decal?

?

If that decal is a fake then i will have DougB's drink from the helmet and then eat the metal, any other oppinions on this one most welcome

.....Yawn.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by paddy View Post
    If that decal is a fake then i will have DougB's drink from the helmet and then eat the metal, any other oppinions on this one most welcome
    Can you post a close-up of the decal ? I don't have my binoculars with me.

?

Whats left of the Decal, close up
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Single decal heer  

Some key details are worn off which makes it harder to authenticate , can you do a photo without flash and lots of indirect lights.
    Can you read the maker stamp in the shell ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast