Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Single Decal M35 Helmet

Article about: Just came across this helmet for sale from a dealer at a very good price. Would appreciate other members thoughts on it before I part with my hard earned cash!!

?

Default Single Decal M35 Helmet

Just came across this helmet for sale from a dealer at a very good price. Would appreciate other members thoughts on it before I part with my hard earned cash!!Single Decal M35 HelmetSingle Decal M35 Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single Decal M35 Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Looks repainted to me. Also, is it black? Looking at this from a cell phone so picture resolution is not all that good but do I see pitting on the inside?

There are some nice helmets for sale here in the classifieds.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Dealer describes item as a fairly small M35 helmet with about 60%of the decal intact. Most of the dark green finish is intact but worn in places. The liner is intact but heavily stained & worn.

MAP
    ?

I'm seeing 60% of the decal gone not intact. Did he give you a maker, size and lot number?

I also don't see green. Just black. But may be my phone or picture quality. What I do think I see is pitting on the inside dome and here and there on the outside.

Best wait for others who can view from a full sized screen.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

What would make you buy this helmet ? Just the low price ?
    I would move on and save up for a better one.

?

Thanks guys. Think I'll take your advice and pass on this one.

MAP
    ?

Good to take Frank's advice. He has more knowledge in his pinky than 10 of me

Hi, not one I would go for either, about as dull as they come. I think it is a Quist 64 but my eye's may be playing tricks on me as the image is not sharp enough for me to be sure when looking at the makers mark. Leon.