Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

So yeah, M35

Article about: Just snatched this up for about 500\\$, how did I do?

Default So yeah, M35

Just snatched this up for about 500$, how did I do?
    So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement So yeah, M35
    P
    Many

Intriguing lid. It looks like an early reissue maybe, with the brushed on paint and national decal. Odd that the eagle was removed and the other one left alone, probably removed postwar I think but who knows. It might have been removed for some unknown purpose during the war. I think you got it for a decent price

Nice that it is an NS too. They seem to be a less prolific producer than the others.

Hi , this one looks to have been stripped back at some point to me ,looks as though it may have had a whitewash once, but all in all it's a good looking M35 helmet and it's all there which is nice. Well done ,Leon.

I'm really curious about the helmet, it was shipped today, I can't wait until it arrives!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Here she is, I think I'm in love!
    So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35
    There is what looks to be name and rank written on it, I had no idea, and this came as a very pleasant surprise

From what I can tell: Oue-libuder(?) Uffz
    3./ ----
    I'm not great at Sütterlin, I'll try to take some clearer pictures
    So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

So yeah, M35

I wasn't able to take a picture of the chinstrap lip(or whatever you call it), but it is dated 1939. Would this helmet be accurate for an April-June 1940 soldier? Thinking of putting together a German soldier, Norway 1940.

I can't see any signs of a whitewash, or other paint.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Hello , from these pictures I like it a lot! The other images made it look "shiney" hence the reason I felt it may have had a white wash stripped back. These images show the "duller" hand applied combat green paint over the top of the earlier apple green. This M35 helmet for me looks spot on for an invasion of France etc period piece. Well done , Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hello , from these pictures I like it a lot! The other images made it look "shiney" hence the reason I felt it may have had a white wash stripped back. These images show the "duller" hand applied combat green paint over the top of the earlier apple green. This M35 helmet for me looks spot on for an invasion of France etc period piece. Well done , Leon.
    Thanks for the info!

I have not let it out of my sight ever since I got it, oh the happiness
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Cool lid!...