Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??

Article about: Hi guys!! i have seen this helmet, from the 250th Blue division, and i'm not very sure if the decal is original or a fake, this kind of helmets are very difficult to see, (at least here in S

Default Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??

Hi guys!!
    i have seen this helmet, from the 250th Blue division, and i'm not very sure if the decal is original or a fake, this kind of helmets are very difficult to see, (at least here in Spain) because when the "DivisiĆ³n azul" return from russia all the stuff had to be left to the germans, so my question is, is that a genuine 250th Blue division, or as the many other copies that are out there, is false?

Thank you very much!!

Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Spanish 250th Blue division helmet??

Liner, pins, strap, etc are not original to the helm. I cant comment the decals.

I would avoid this one, not a good investment for your money.

I would pass on this.
    chris

In my honest opinion it's a semi-relic helmet that someone adulterated with repro liner and decals.

The example shown is a terrible fake. The least they could have done was find a halfway descent condition helmet.

I would love to own an original Blue Division helmet one day, I've never seen one. Just a tip, if you ever come across one of these labelled as a blue division helmet, and the price is under $2500, run away because it is a fake.

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    The example shown is a terrible fake. The least they could have done was find a halfway descent condition helmet.

I would love to own an original Blue Division helmet one day, I've never seen one. Just a tip, if you ever come across one of these labelled as a blue division helmet, and the price is under $2500, run away because it is a fake.
    I think the chance of you finding a blue division helmet is never just like me finding a Charlemagne division helmet.
    It would be nice but I just do not see it.
    chris

Thanks for your opinions guys!! it's very difficult to see one of this original, always seen replicas/fakes. So i'll save my money!
    Thanks again!!

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    In my honest opinion it's a semi-relic helmet that someone adulterated with repro liner and decals.
    Hi there, I agree totally with the other members concerns over this helmet.The only original blue division examples I have ever seen show very little decal remaining even on excellent condition shells as the decals themselves were poor quality in the first place and they "flaked" very easily.This decal is far to "solid" to be a good one(unless of course it had been lacquered)which this has not, sorry, Leon.

?

I agree with the conclusion that it is no good.
    Semi relic with fake add ons.

Brad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast