Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Spanish helmet??

Article about: Attachment 189550Attachment 189551Attachment 189552Attachment 189554I got this helmet with some other stuff, it just doesn't look right? The liner is center hung, 64 in back for the size, no

?

Default Spanish helmet??

Attachment 189550Attachment 189551Attachment 189552Attachment 189554I got this helmet with some other stuff, it just doesn't look right? The liner is center hung, 64 in back for the size, no other markings, been field brush painted with a ss decal? Its been most likely in some military as there is some intials and a faint name. Enlighten me oh wise ones?? Mike Griffis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanish helmet??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Spanish helmet??

It looks like a movie prop. - Nick K

I would say german post war border guards with missing crown pad and mickey mouse decal.just noticed is it blue in the inside?

?

yup post war German helmet that someone has tried to make look like the WW2 version i had something similar some time ago.

Yep exactly what was said above, least its and easy one to spot.

?

Yep definitely post war border guard helmet. These were made after the war, the centre hung liner is a dead give away as well the lack of the 3 pins around the helmet that would have held the war time liner.

A lot of these get used as movie props. The film " Stalingrad " has one of the main characters, who is on screen a he'll of a lot wearing one of these...

...yep.. West German, i got one too.. in original black....