Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS / luftwaffe Helmet review

Article about: Hello friends! Longtime no talk, this helmet had past through my hands (its a SS helmet) Is this a authentic piece? why does this have SS runes on one side and Luftwaffe decal on the other?

Quote by brabander View Post
    This total crap a double ss luftwaffe fake so you have 2 fakes in one helmet nice record
    Pretty obvious isn't it. Ive seen real ones and have 2 books, never never seen one like this. I'm glad I have allies here on the forum. Thanks guys!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS / luftwaffe Helmet review
    P
    Many

Alternatively you could tell him its so rare its worth $20,000..and lets face it,anyone prepared to spend 20k will know their stuff ..hopefully

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    Alternatively you could tell him its so rare its worth $20,000..and lets face it,anyone prepared to spend 20k will know their stuff ..hopefully
    LOL!!!! I really don't want to give him any ammunition. It was just a weird situation we are at the Boeing museum of flight doing a innocent WWI display next to a WWI era bi-plane and he pulls this out right next to me, Ill tell him its so rare its PRICELESS!!

?

$5000, holy crap! And I mean crap.
    The seller is must either be on acid, or be of the opinion that everyone else is.
    Good thing it is sooooo obvious ,that it is a safe bet that it will stay in his possession til the cows come home.

Brad.

Weeeelll you guys are going love this. He sold it and my buddy told me he sold it for $2500, I just witnessed a piece of sh#$!! being marketed for a lot of money. Does not mean I hav'nt seen people get cheated but that's a lot of money! I feel sick for who-ever bought it. His wife was manning the table, felt like showing on my lap top here what we discussed, Can I do that? or is that against the rules for our forum?. All I know that is not going to happen to me. Damn shame.

Tom

Quote by Major Tom View Post
    Weeeelll you guys are going love this. He sold it and my buddy told me he sold it for $2500, I just witnessed a piece of sh#$!! being marketed for a lot of money. Does not mean I hav'nt seen people get cheated but that's a lot of money! I feel sick for who-ever bought it. His wife was manning the table, felt like showing on my lap top here what we discussed, Can I do that? or is that against the rules for our forum?. All I know that is not going to happen to me. Damn shame.

Tom
    That really is the pits Tom! Some fool has just been well and truly shafted , but then again if you have that kind of money to "take a punt with" and no knowledge of what you are buying then maybe it's a case of "stupid is as stupid does!" As for showing this discussion to others on your laptop , why not? It's no state secret and i am sure the CIA enjoy all our threads! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    That really is the pits Tom! Some fool has just been well and truly shafted , but then again if you have that kind of money to "take a punt with" and no knowledge of what you are buying then maybe it's a case of "stupid is as stupid does!" As for showing this discussion to others on your laptop , why not? It's no state secret and i am sure the CIA enjoy all our threads! Leon.
    Tomarrow is our last day for our living history display, I think I will show them what the professional opinions had to say here on the forum. Thanks again Leon!! Cheers friend.

Tom

?

Quote by Major Tom View Post

Tom
    I would love to say I am totally surprised, but sadly, and to the detriment of our hobby,
    there appears to be no shortage of fools who line up to be parted with their money.
    This of course encourages more bottom feeders to continue the tradition of selling crap to the uneducated.
    Buyer beware, and the only defence is knowledge.

Brad.

Quote by Lidman View Post
    I would love to say I am totally surprised, but sadly, and to the detriment of our hobby,
    there appears to be no shortage of fools who line up to be parted with their money.
    This of course encourages more bottom feeders to continue the tradition of selling crap to the uneducated.
    Buyer beware, and the only defence is knowledge.

Brad.
    Absolutely Brad,
    Thankyou gentlemen for the review I will let you know later today what the lady says today when I show her our conversation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2