Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ss and wehrmacht helmets

Article about: dear all, i can buy this ss and wehrmacht helmets. are they original? all found in Hungary, in the attic[ATTACH=CONFIG]562613[/ATTACH]

?

Not only were they found in an attic, I reckon they were made in the attic, never believe the story, unless there's absolute provenance, even then you have to rely on your judgement,but you have to learn what is real and fake, you can only do that by research, handling real helmets,recognising real decals from fake, real liners etc, all of this cannot be learnt in just a few weeks, it can take years,but any proposed purchase you wish to make ,show them here, there's more than enough knowledge on this forum to prevent you making a costly mistake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss and wehrmacht helmets
    P
    Many

?

Theo
    You "really" would be mental if you went for any of these!

Regards
    Brett

Maybe it was Charlie Snyder's attic?

Short answer "No" I am not even sure some of them are even German if so reworked and used by some other country eastern europe maybe. Repaints and bad decals is what I see along with some put together stuff like chicken wire etc. Follow Dan's advice leave them in the attic. timothy

Hello Theo , welcome to the forum mate , as the guys have said, these helmets are all poor copy's , leave them well alone. Leon.

?

Yuk! I would be suspicious of the helmet itself with everything that is bad with these helmets!

These are so bad, even a blind man could tell these are garbage. Sorry.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2