Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Stahlhelm

Article about: Years ago a good friend of mine passed away and his wife gave me what helmets he had. This one was pretty beaten up and chipped away to reveal the decal undernearth (Wehrmacht, it appears).

?

Default Stahlhelm

Years ago a good friend of mine passed away and his wife gave me what helmets he had. This one was pretty beaten up and chipped away to reveal the decal undernearth (Wehrmacht, it appears). I am a novice when it somes to stahlhelms so any information you may have would be appreciated. It seems I have come to the right site for this kind of info! Thanks!
    Srdj
    StahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stahlhelm
    P
    Many

Default Re: Stahlhelm

M35 reissue with dug out heer decal. It looks likely to be good but better straight on close ups of the decal are needed to be certain and close ups of the paint in natural light.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Jerry-will do concerning extra photos in natural light. Right now the sun is beating down but in a few hours I'll be able to take some photos of the helmet outside.

Srdj, that looks like a nice helmet. It would be a shame If someone dug out the decal, but still a nice lookin lid, pending better photos.

Quote by Bond View Post
    M35 reissue with dug out heer decal. It looks likely to be good but better straight on close ups of the decal are needed to be certain and close ups of the paint in natural light.
    An M40 SE/hkp more likely , a real shame about the dug out decal.

?

StahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelmStahlhelm
    More of the helmet taken outside.

Ouch. Yes that is a shame about the decals. Would have been a great looking helmet had they left it be. Still not a bad looking helmet.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    An M40 SE/hkp more likely , a real shame about the dug out decal.

Shame about the digging, but I like the rough brushed paint.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Terrible attempt at digging those decals out, done without any thought or care, nice looking helmet somewhat spoilt, but besides that, still worth having