Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

stahlhelm (help me)

Article about: The eagle looks too big to be a RAD decal, but either way a refund should be forthcoming

Default Re: stahlhelm (help me)

When you get a refund on this, buy a nice digital camera mate. By the way it looks like you live in heaven from these pics

It does look painted on, who knows? I would say some post war artist. I'd like to see it up close though just out of curiosity.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement stahlhelm (help me)
    P
    Many

i think youre right kradspam, butt does anyone notice like a leftwing shape of an eagle (luftwaffe) on this stahlhelm-monster?

I've seen that helmet. There's a luftwaffe decal under the second layer of paint.

I think we all agree that the shell and liner appear to be of WWII vintage. Perhaps someone added a drawstring and a fantasy layer of paint to use it in a play?

Cheers

have never seen it on a helmet and it looks painted. but it resambles the insigna of the Nationalsozialistisches Kraftfahrkorps

Thumbs up Re: stahlhelm (help me)

i bought this helmet with the garantee it is a authentic luftwaffe helmet. in fact it is a authentic helmet but the decal has been messed with , and under the decal u can see a real authentic luftwaffe decal...(thats where i was mislead and thought that it was reissued in the NSKK.) i bought this shitpiece for 280 and sold it to manfred for 280. manfredd was directly interested for buying this peace and put the money without hesitation in my hand. now is the question what i should do with it now. i also took the risk, i had the helmet for 6 houres, didnt had the time to investigate it and it was sold before i knew...im a collector for 3weeks . Im sure one of u guys also had to do with fake sellers its not cool and im very sad with the situation now. becaused manfred dont want to be my friend anymore for this situation and that i think is very sad. but i know 1 thing : before buying i ask a professional . i learn with time and after rain comes sunshine

Quote by mistervanels View Post
    i bought this helmet with the garantee it is a authentic luftwaffe helmet. in fact it is a authentic helmet but the decal has been messed with , and under the decal u can see a real authentic luftwaffe decal...(thats where i was mislead and thought that it was reissued in the NSKK.) i bought this shitpiece for 280 and sold it to manfred for 280. manfredd was directly interested for buying this peace and put the money without hesitation in my hand. now is the question what i should do with it now. i also took the risk, i had the helmet for 6 houres, didnt had the time to investigate it and it was sold before i knew...im a collector for 3weeks . Im sure one of u guys also had to do with fake sellers its not cool and im very sad with the situation now. becaused manfred dont want to be my friend anymore for this situation and that i think is very sad. but i know 1 thing : before buying i ask a professional . i learn with time and after rain comes sunshine
    You should refund Manfred plain and simple. For that cash he can buy a decent camera.

?

Get the helmet back from Manfred , take it back to where you got it and get your refund back as well

Quote by mistervanels View Post
    Refund him, put it on ebay and take a loss would be my advice

yes indeed i asked him but he's not my friend anymore he said . so euh he can sell it himself

?

I dont think this is a terrible helmet.It just looks like the luft decal may have been messed up a little and some one decided to 'repaint' the eagle, but it looks like this may have been done several decades ago. Its a fine helmet with original paint and liner, just a interesting decal history and most of all...a conversation piece! look how many comments this has started! And I dont think yo should have lost a friend over a helmet sale. you didnt force him to buy and he didnt hesitate to pay! It's a piece of...Metal! Get over yourselves for Criminey's sake!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast