MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

stahlhelm (help me)

Article about: The eagle looks too big to be a RAD decal, but either way a refund should be forthcoming

Default Re: stahlhelm (help me)

finally somebody that has something usefull to say !! in stead of breaking the helmet down ! i bought the piece with the tought it was repainted in the war. iknow it was a fair price and indeed its just metal
    i know im not the bad one here. and indeed bought is bought .
    i was prepared to refund but after the 'im not youre friend anymore' situation im not sure if i still have the same thoughts.... i will see.... only thing i want is an excuse for that shitty comment about me. whatever happens its a strange helmet. i am still convinced its repainted @ wartime (is there really nobody that conciders this to be true? )
    you know im a beginning collector i would like to use this site also. its not really good publicity for me you know !!! and this i hate about this fooking situation

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement stahlhelm (help me)
    P
    Many

?

I dunno mate.....could it have been a patriotic Volksturm member who painted this??? The possibilities are endless from post war repaint to period applied peice...god only knows what happened to this lid during and after the war!!

?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I dunno mate.....could it have been a patriotic Volksturm member who painted this??? The possibilities are endless from post war repaint to period applied peice...god only knows what happened to this lid during and after the war!!
    I doubt it......

Mistervanels, I hope you and your friend salvage your relationship and you guys work out a measly couple hundred bucks. If not you weren't good friends in the first place. This episode of Dr. Phil is now over, helmet is what it is and this thread is closed.
    Last edited by DougB; 05-10-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5