Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Stahlhelm M40 Heer opnions please !

Article about: Hello my friends ! Hope you are all doing great ! Can you please give me your comments about the Stahlhelm M40 from the pics ? I'm about to purchase it on a "low price" but would l

Is it me, or is the swas kinda thin like an ET decal?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stahlhelm M40 Heer opnions please !
    P
    Many

Quote by rottenfuhrer-nl View Post
    Is it me, or is the swas kinda thin like an ET decal?
    Not all M40 Q heers wore a "big foot" decal. Many are seen with the Juttner decal which closely resembles an ET type.
    However...the damage on this example is not discernible to my eyes, so not sure what it is
    D.

I spent some time examining the decal last night, unfortunately the claws of the adler are only partially visible. However, looking at them and the wings it looked like an ET decal to me. I know that a lot of Quist helmets had ET style decals, so plausible. Is the Juttner decal the same thing? Did they make an almost identical decal to ET?
    Thanks, Nick

Difference is a slightly different face on the eagle & the Juttner has no freckle on the talon as an ET exhibits. Other than that..they are about the same

Quote by real steel View Post
    Difference is a slightly different face on the eagle & the Juttner has no freckle on the talon as an ET exhibits. Other than that..they are about the same
    Interesting as this decal doesn't appear to have the talon dot (I know sometimes they can be a little obscured though). So as you said, everything lines up to this likely being a Juttner decal. An informative thread for me.
    Thanks

Heyyy HoundsTooth and Real steel, thank you alot for looking into it !!!! I confess I was not looking into this thread lately and I was looking at this stahlhelm on hands here just to have the same conclusions as you : D

Learned somethings about Heer decals lately and I was gessing it's an ET ... Atached are some focused photos of this stahlhelm M40 on my hands now ...

thank you again for you attention !!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stahlhelm M40 Heer opnions please !   Stahlhelm M40 Heer opnions please !  

Stahlhelm M40 Heer opnions please !   Stahlhelm M40 Heer opnions please !  

I was just able to find this stahlhelm's batch brother: "Q66" "4917"

Unfurtunatelly it's very poorly overpainted ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stahlhelm M40 Heer opnions please !   Stahlhelm M40 Heer opnions please !  

Good use of the loupe for decal close ups. I compared again and i'm convinced it is ET - or more specifically Juttner like David says - decal.
    I think of the two 'brother' helmets you have the more attractive!
    Nick

Oooooh sorry for the misunderstanding but, I found this white stahlhelm online only, wish it was with me by the way.

This helmet is pretty good for me, despite the liner.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast