Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Stewarts Military Antiques items

Article about: Hello everyone, I was wondering if Stewart's military antiques was a trusted site amongst collectors. The prices seem fair on German helmets but I wanted to make sure they were authentic (un

Default Re: Stewarts Military Antiques items

I would ask them how they ship, if its a paper flag it can be put in between two pieces of cardboard and in a large envelope and add a few stamps so not bad.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stewarts Military Antiques items
    P
    Many

Quote by General Patton View Post
    Thank you guys VERY much. You guys were tons of help and because of you guys, they have a new customer who will buy with confidence. And my last question, how is the shipping prices? so I know my limit and how much money I should give my mom. Is the shipping prices per weight? Or distance? because I live in the next state over. Again, thank you for the help!
    As always check with the forum first before you buy and ask for decent photos. I have never bought from Stewarts but his photos leave a lot to be desired.
    Shipping a helmet from continent to continent costs about 50$.

Gentlemen....I have bought a lot of items from them, honest, fair and very, VERY, reasonable, none better in my book ! items shipped safe and secure.....couldnt ask for any better, considering the ocean of sharks out there !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Good folks to do business with.

GREAT PEOPLE,Never a problem,Original(if stated,etc.)con. Trusted...Boughten much...

I had a very pleasant transaction with them.

Luke

?

I visited his store the last time I was in Phoenix. Nice guy, visited with him for a while, he had 5 or 6 helmets there, nothing fancy but nothing fake either.

Quote by DougB View Post
    I visited his store the last time I was in Phoenix. Nice guy, visited with him for a while, he had 5 or 6 helmets there, nothing fancy but nothing fake either.
    Agreed. He and his wife are great, very nice, honest, and responsive. I have picked up a few excellent helmets from them, and they will stand by their items and work with you if there is a problem. I misread a description of an item once (it was ENTIRELY my fault) and when the item arrived I called. Even though they had described it correctly, and the issue was created by my mistake, they agreed to take the item back for a full refund. (When I reread the description I kept the piece, but Terrie would have willingly and without hesitation accepted the return!) I will do business with them again in the future. Jim G.

I have bought several buckles from them, very nice to deal with, fair prices and never had any problems, massive thumbs up from me
    Ben

i had many items from him, all originals! He is an excellent dealer... caps, flags, armbands, medals! He is ok!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast