Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Strip of three Tri Color National Shields for sale

Article about: I was surfing around Ebay this morning and came upon these three Tri Colors for sale and thought you gents might find them interesting I can not speak to authenticity and will not be bidding

?

Default Strip of three Tri Color National Shields for sale

I was surfing around Ebay this morning and came upon these three Tri Colors for sale and thought you gents might find them interesting I can not speak to authenticity and will not be bidding on them but knowing if they are original that they would be extremely rare in this configuration I thought they would be worthy of some further discussion.
    WWII Original National Tri Color Helmet Shields | eBay

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Strip of three Tri Color National Shields for sale   Strip of three Tri Color National Shields for sale  

Strip of three Tri Color National Shields for sale   Strip of three Tri Color National Shields for sale  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Strip of three Tri Color National Shields for sale
    P
    Many

They are rare to find un-applied, much more so than most other decal types. These are original IMO.

?

Did not know enough to say for positive Andy I found them rather interesting and knew if original they would be rare .
    If memory serves me correct they were to be removed from all helmets and or covered over by order in 1940 ?

Regards Mark K

That's right, I forget exactly when in 1940 but the second half of the year.

I have a sheet of these. That's a good price if it stays. I think collectors guild has or did have a sheet for $3-400 range.

?

Hi Todd I remember seeing the ones at the guild and yes they were rather pricey .
    I would be surprised if these did not climb in price to at least double if not triple of what they are now.

Regards Mark K