Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

sv militaria anyone had dealings with them

Article about: hi guys has anyone had any helmets from sv militaria thoughts please

I received one mail(it"s sold....) using the othe mail adress.
    He is one ghost!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement sv militaria anyone had dealings with them
    P
    Many

Have no trouble with Karl. Bought and sold helmets with Karl
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I purchased a Heer artillery visor from him and it was great. It took a little bit of time back and forth on the phone. The purchase was well worth the effort. His prices are reasonable and nowhere near the highway robbery you get at some other dealer sites. NH

?

Karl K. is a busy guy... He helps promote the OVMS ( Ohio Valley Militaria Society ) and also represents a few smaller venues during the year.. I have met him a few times and he seems nice enough.. I must admit though
    "Yes" he is hard to contact.. If one is diligent they can prevail... JMO...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Karl K. A good guy, but hell to deal with, when it come to communication!!!!!LOL

Steve

I have made purchases and did not have any issues. I called and left a message. He called me back within the hour. Told him what I wanted to buy, confirmed it's availability, and gave me total with shipping. Bit of a lag in shipping and email responses were not all that quick but all in all I'd feel comfortable doing business again.

?

Always by phone. Email is hard. Dial a few times and leave messages. Bought 3 items over the years and always good stuff from Karl. Patience and you don't pay dealer prices.
    Last edited by Rossi; 09-29-2016 at 01:25 PM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Although I am not a major Dealer I am always conscious of any inquires. I hope to avoid missing out on anything for my personal collection!!
    And I really like making new friends!! Thanks to all for the support! Regards,Geoff

I just called Karl on Wednesday and got a call back in less than an hour. I am purchasing a dewat fuse and pull cord for the M24 Stielhandgranate. He reserved the item and the check went out today. I fully expect it to arrive within a few weeks. Price was under 100 dollars so I am pleased. It will help me complete my second stick grenade. NH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2