Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Thank you one and all!!!

Article about: Hello all, my name is Troy and I wanted to thank everyone who helped my baby girl out with m16 helmet she got for me! Can you believe it! I about fell on my face! WOW. You all treated her so

?

Default Thank you one and all!!!

Hello all, my name is Troy and I wanted to thank everyone who helped my baby girl out with m16 helmet she got for me! Can you believe it! I about fell on my face! WOW. You all treated her so well and your info is great! I will be on here alot, asking many questions, hope you don't mind. I'm new to this and want to start out right.
    The helmet is great! still has some paint here and there, green, or maybe blue green or gray green, not sure how to describe it. will try to get some good pictures and post em. Has NJ62 stamped in the left side of where it covers your ear, also looks like a very faded name wrote in it and a line with a number over it, looks like 2 or 3 numbers but can only make out the last one, looks like a 9. don't know if all this means anything or is just from someone dinking around with it over the years. All I know is I'm proud as can be right now! Proud to own it, sooo proud of my girl, and proud to be on a site with such great people! Will get some pictures and post them for you all. Thanks so much. Troy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thank you one and all!!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Thank you one and all!!!

you & your daughter are very welcome & also welcome to the forum it was a pleasure to help someone out with such a great item & motive for buying it hope you enjoy your time here & oh happy birthday

?

Thanks nick, but it ain't my birthday, my daughter bought this for me just because,long story short, times been tuff lately, but she gratuated 8th grade with honers this year and I got her diamond ear rings cause I was proud of her, so she bought me this, she says she is proud of me. Wondered why she was trying to find little jobs so hard.LOL

?

oh OK my mistake but that's an even better reason in my books, she did extremely well in buying the lid but was so worried she made a mistake as she thought it was ww2 she is one good kid

Hi and welcome Troy, you have an extremely lovely daughter For her age i was totally shocked in what see had bought you.

It just goes to show you the love she has for you. I'm sure you are very proud of her as well.

rgds, Tyrone

Hi Troy, & welcome to the forum !...i always remember when my son got his first part time job and bought me an Imperial German bayonet knot, i was over the moon, beats a pair of socks anyday !...your M16 coded NJ was made by VEREINIGTE DEUTSCHE NIKELWERKE, SCHWERTE in WESTPHALEN. 62 is the size of the helmet shell. Infact this firm only made helmet shells in that one size.
    Any other numbers, either on the skirt or dome will be contract numbers of the batch of steel used.
    Regards, Steve Lee, ORADOUR.