Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

...... There goes the rest of my spending money

Article about: Found a pretty cool shop in Rome. If I have any money left after my internship ends in December, I will spend it here! Thanks to my friend Luca for pointing this place out to visit! Going to

Default ...... There goes the rest of my spending money

Found a pretty cool shop in Rome. If I have any money left after my internship ends in December, I will spend it here! Thanks to my friend Luca for pointing this place out to visit! Going to visit another shop tomorrow and then the Monte Cassino battlefield in the coming weeks!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ...... There goes the rest of my spending money  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ...... There goes the rest of my spending money
    P
    Many

Looks like a good place to shop. Can you remember what the prices were like for any of those lids?

Splendid selection. A couple of M38's at the top....

He was a bit pricey on the few I asked about. I asked about a SD LW and he said like 600 Euro.... I know in the states I can get one for a lot cheaper than tht. The Camo were 1500 Euro. I didn't ask about the M-38s. ! was just the shell. The tan one on the top right made me drool but it has to cost a fortune!

Today I was walking in a random part of Rome. I don't know why but something caught my eye at a coffee shop I was walking past...... Such a tease. Hopefully I will have better luck tomorrow at Porta Portese.....

Dude, you are in Rome - enjoy the women and the food and the architecture, especially the women. Save the relic gazing for London where the inverse is true.

Quote by asterperious View Post
    Dude, you are in Rome - enjoy the women and the food and the architecture, especially the women. Save the relic gazing for London where the inverse is true.
    That's not true, there is all of those things to be found in London IMHO. Plenty of ugly in both places.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Settle Petal, lets not start a cross Atlantic incident over wine & women .......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I've seen and met women in London And Rome that would make a lad trip on his own tongue on the sidewalk...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."