Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

are these real or fake

Article about: hi can i have your opinions on these helmets

Default are these real or fake

hi can i have your opinions on these helmets
    Attached Images Attached Images are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake  are these real or fake 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement are these real or fake
    P
    Many

Default Re: are these real or fake

Sorry but your pics are way too small.

Always post one item only per thread to avoid confusion. Also you need to state exactly what the item is within the thread title.

Someone has already asked about the FJ M38 helmet tonight in the FJ helmet forum: it is bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

STAY AWAY IT IS A SCAM!!! Pawel Nowak!!!
    Thanks, Glen.

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    STAY AWAY IT IS A SCAM!!! Pawel Nowak!!!
    Thanks, Glen.
    Sad to see that FREAK of Nature is still breathing and active.

Oh please,not that stealing tool again!

If someone sends you that many pics with that many different backgrounds, there is something amiss (I mean that in a general sense. There may not ALWAYS be something amiss.) Sometimes my backgrounds change depending on how much time I have to take pics, but I do my best to keep background out of the pics to focus more on the item. This idiot just steals amateur photos from various sites and "sells" them, only you never get the item you paid for.
    Last edited by MD Helmets; 12-31-2012 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Spelling errors. I hate typing on the iPhone.

Wait, there was also a topic yesterday about a helmet "from him"?

golf, if you are new to the hobby or looking to buy original helmets just ask us here and we will gladly give you some really good and legitimate dealers/websites to look at, also check the classifieds here!