Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Thought's about Heer M42

Article about: Hello. I've for long dreamed to buy this M42. I think it's a beauty. What do you think of it? The decal you obviously can't judge based on these pictures, but the look overall. It's EF66 wit

Default Thought's about Heer M42

Hello.

I've for long dreamed to buy this M42. I think it's a beauty. What do you think of it? The decal you obviously can't judge based on these pictures, but the look overall.

It's EF66 with lot 1862.
    Attached Images Attached Images Thought's about Heer M42  Thought's about Heer M42  Thought's about Heer M42  Thought's about Heer M42  Thought's about Heer M42 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thought's about Heer M42
    P
    Many

?

It is a basic M42 with a broken strap and decal remnants only. It should be priced accordingly. If you are happy with the condition that is your call, personally for not much more you can get one with a proper strap and good decal, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Everyone likes what they like, but I echo Doug's comments. Priced accordingly I say why not. But there is better out there if you can afford it, or at least wait until you can afford it.

Hi , nothing wrong with this one as such , if you like it go for it but do not pay over the odds as the guys have said, there are better ones out there. Leon.

As already stated, its a legit m42 with partial sd and a damaged chinstrap. If you like it and the price is right go for it.

?

Looks like a 62cm to me but that could just be photography, the name looks dubious but a very nice helmet.

Thank you for your contribution. This one is for sale in a militaria shop in Finland. The seller asks 370€ for it. Could I get a better condition one for the same price? Atleast I haven't seen such helmets :/

P.S I like good condition helmets, but I don't want them to be near mint, unissued looking. I want my helmets to have seen some use

?

Price is subjective, its not a high price and its not a low price. If your comfortable with the price that is all that matters and that the helmet is original.