Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thoughts and Opinions on this one...

Article about: by Schwerpunkt I'm also very modest Mr Isle , another piece of advice , no matter who owned the helmet always check it out for yourself. (or let it get checked out on forum). That's no jab a

Default Re: Thoughts and Opinions on this one...

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I'm also very modest

Mr Isle , another piece of advice , no matter who owned the helmet always check it out for yourself. (or let it get checked out on forum). That's no jab at Harry but a collector should use his own judgment and not someone else's.
    I also wonder what dealer would not post a decal close-up on his site. Don't overpay for this one.
    Hello Frank. Unfortunately, the only helmets that I've been able to get my hands on are relics, so this one will be a first for me. I live on a small Island and don't know anyone else who collects or where I could find a complete helmet to have a look at, so what I have learnt myself and advice that people offer on this forum is all that I have to go on at the moment. I am not the kind of person to go spending all my hard earned money on the back of a strangers opinion.This helmet, what ever it is, will be the tool which I use to learn further.This helmet has not been on any websites and the dealer I have bought this from gives a 100% guarantee on his helmets and if I'm in anyway unhappy with it he will give me a full refund. This helmet was not that expensive, I have seen awful helmets with no paint or decals go on eBay for at least £50 more. I've got to start somewhere and if I get burned its ultimately my own fault. Thank you for the advice though. I will post some close ups of the decal for the forums approval when it arrives with me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts and Opinions on this one...
    P
    Many

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I'm also very modest

Mr Isle , another piece of advice , no matter who owned the helmet always check it out for yourself. (or let it get checked out on forum). That's no jab at Harry but a collector should use his own judgment and not someone else's.
    I also wonder what dealer would not post a decal close-up on his site. Don't overpay for this one.
    Too true, even I don't believe some of the crap I come out with!

It arrived on Saturday morning. As promised, a close up of the decal and a couple of the liner, one with flash, one without. Its fine and a bargain at under £300.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts and Opinions on this one...   Thoughts and Opinions on this one...  

Thoughts and Opinions on this one...  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2