Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Three DD M34 Luftwaffe Crash Crew Helmets - Early Gold Leaf Adler Decals

Article about: VERY NICE Chris! I love these. Congrat's, Jim G.

?

Default Re: Three DD M34 Luftwaffe Crash Crew Helmets - Early Gold Leaf Adler Decals

Thanks for the info Jim, ill have to keep my eyes open ,in case one turns up , which i seriously doubt, but you never know your luck

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Three DD M34 Luftwaffe Crash Crew Helmets  -   Early Gold Leaf Adler Decals
    P
    Many

Default Re: Three DD M34 Luftwaffe Crash Crew Helmets - Early Gold Leaf Adler Decals

Thank you Jim,for the extra info and the pictures of the book.
    Was the M34 the only model helmet used with this decal.

Chris

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Thank you Jim,for the extra info and the pictures of the book.
    Was the M34 the only model helmet used with this decal.

Chris
    Hi Chris, I don't think there is much written about these, but as far as I know, this decal is only found on light weight M34's. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hi Chris, I don't think there is much written about these, but as far as I know, this decal is only found on light weight M34's. Jim G.
    Thank you again Jim for your help.

Chris

Hi Jim.

You probably already know ,I pull the trigger on it.

Chris

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Hi Jim.

You probably already know ,I pull the trigger on it.

Chris
    Good to know it found a good home! I am glad that you bought it. I checked tonight and when I saw it was off the list I was hoping that it was you. Nice acquisition. Congrats. Jim G.

PS - When it arrives, please add it to this thread or start a new thread. I love these helmets, and would like to see better pictures of that example. Cheers, Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Good to know it found a good home! I am glad that you bought it. I checked tonight and when I saw it was off the list I was hoping that it was you. Nice acquisition. Congrats. Jim G.

PS - When it arrives, please add it to this thread or start a new thread. I love these helmets, and would like to see better pictures of that example. Cheers, Jim G.
    After reading your E-mail and tryed to do some more research.
    Just had to get it.
    From the info I found this decal were removed and replace with the second pattern luftwaffe eagle in 1939.
    Thank you again Jim for your help.
    Will post it when I get it.

Chris

Okay Chris, where is it? I can't wait to see better pictures of it. Cheers, Jim G.

?

Very Nice helmets, I had only ever seen them with 1st pattern Luft Decals on them. Always learning!

Cheers
    Andy

Hi Jim

Here the helmet just got it yesterday.

Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Three DD M34 Luftwaffe Crash Crew Helmets  -   Early Gold Leaf Adler Decals   Three DD M34 Luftwaffe Crash Crew Helmets  -   Early Gold Leaf Adler Decals  

Three DD M34 Luftwaffe Crash Crew Helmets  -   Early Gold Leaf Adler Decals   Three DD M34 Luftwaffe Crash Crew Helmets  -   Early Gold Leaf Adler Decals  

Three DD M34 Luftwaffe Crash Crew Helmets  -   Early Gold Leaf Adler Decals  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast