Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tilted national decal fire helmet

Article about: The lack of swas wouldn't worry me with the infinite variations of this type that are out there. Looking forward to better pics of the decal. 100 Euros would be the price I might expect for

Default Re: Tilted national decal fire helmet

The lack of swas wouldn't worry me with the infinite variations of this type that are out there. Looking forward to better pics of the decal.

100 Euros would be the price I might expect for an example without any decals.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tilted national decal fire helmet
    P
    Many

?

Yeah, I'll have a look at it when it arrive and see if I can see any traces of Swas on right side. Kradspam: I guess you mean 100 Euros for a helmet without any decals at all, including no national shield?

Isn't the price on this one too high? Of course it has the Swas and National shield but 995$?!!
    The Collector's Guild

That is what I meant yes, a plain black M34 in good condition. The one of the link is overpriced IMO, I've seen this configuration sold for around the $600 mark.

Quote by sweguy View Post
    Yeah, I'll have a look at it when it arrive and see if I can see any traces of Swas on right side. Kradspam: I guess you mean 100 Euros for a helmet without any decals at all, including no national shield?

Isn't the price on this one too high? Of course it has the Swas and National shield but 995$?!!
    The Collector's Guild
    Too high retail 600$ collector market 450$.
    chris

Here one from my collection.

Chris

Tilted national decal fire helmetTilted national decal fire helmetTilted national decal fire helmet

?

Nice one Chris! Do you know why they removed the "Mohawk" at some helmets and some not? Anyway, the helmet is on it's way over here and should be here by tomorrow or friday.

Rgds Sweguy

Quote by sweguy View Post
    Nice one Chris! Do you know why they removed the "Mohawk" at some helmets and some not? Anyway, the helmet is on it's way over here and should be here by tomorrow or friday.

Rgds Sweguy
    They were removed to help the war ,aluminium was used for planes.
    chris

?

Interesting! Well, it arrived today, what do you guys think?

Tilted national decal fire helmetTilted national decal fire helmetTilted national decal fire helmetTilted national decal fire helmetTilted national decal fire helmetTilted national decal fire helmetTilted national decal fire helmet

Any signs the floating swastika was removed or painted over?

?

No, not what I can tell. But I can see some paint drops on the helmet.(Sorry for horrible pictures)Tilted national decal fire helmetTilted national decal fire helmetTilted national decal fire helmetTilted national decal fire helmet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2