Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Time travel book and backwards watch.

Article about: I bought an interesting book discusing time travel.Its a facinating concept.with the book you get a pocket watch that when you wind it it goes in reverse.Of all the pictures of german soldie

Default Time travel book and backwards watch.

I bought an interesting book discusing time travel.Its a facinating concept.with the book you get a pocket watch that when you wind it it goes in reverse.Of all the pictures of german soldiers you have seen with helmets on ect which ones would you go back in time to get.I remember seeing a picture of a hitler youth in Berlin ready to face the russians,poor kid with a large m42 on which nearly covered his eyes it was so big,thats one i would go back for,and add to my collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Time travel book and backwards watch.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Time travel book and backwards watch.

I would take a Semi -truck with me lol...FJ helmets !

?

Here in the uk we have a movies channel that sometimes shows old wartime newsreels and documentaries the other day they showed Fallshirmjagers with all the gear on and the double decaled m38s they even showed the troopers being issued with them , thats where id go the stores.

ian
    ?

i think i would have to go to the steyer factory in austria and empty the place of all those beutifull BNZ mp40s

?

I think that I would get a set of ALL the shoulder flashes of the British army. First stop being 6th Guards (Independant) Tank Brigade, followed by Guards Armoured Division.
    Next on the list would be a complete set of cap badges.

Hello,
    I would go there and load my truck with all of them, and gasmasks in the background as well....
    This pic was shown many times already, but still worth to have a look at it...
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Time travel book and backwards watch.  

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

id take one of everything from every battle of ww2 : )
    including the outfit hitler was wearing when he committed suicide... lordy that would bring millions

ITS a fun concept,i would like to go to the 1945 review by hitleri of the hj in the bunker area,and take all their uniforms.

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    ITS a fun concept,i would like to go to the 1945 review by hitleri of the hj in the bunker area,and take all their uniforms.
    great minds think alike sir and what a mix of uniforms they have on aswell first of i would have the hj leaders cap from him then the luft flak stuff heres the clip here hope this is allowed

YouTube - Hitler Youth young soldiers defending III Reich (Mar 1945)

cheers ewan

Excellent Ewan.maybe i should contact dr who,and the Tardise.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast