Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Trade offer rough German Helmets vs Mauser K98

Article about: Good evening. I was made an offer by a gentleman that wanted to trade his two rough German helmets for my deactivated Mauser K98. May I ask what your opinion is. Should I go for it, I am try

?

Definitely keep the mauser rifle!A good weapon even if its deactivated is much harder to find!
    Heck i would be probably be willing to offer you a helmet in a waaay better shape then those to lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trade offer rough German Helmets vs Mauser K98
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by dandys View Post
    zdravim. Je zde na forum téma kde se dají vyměňovat předměty? Taky mám RARE předmět a je mi k ničemu ačkoliv je to vyjímečná věc. Jedná se o pažbyčky v bílém provedení na darovací P38. Nejsem sběratel pistolí a klidně za takové originální helmy bych je vyměnil.
    Dandys,

Although Global, this is an English speaking forum so unfortunately the vast majority of members will not know what you have written.

Second, Yes, there is an area. If you want to sell or trade the item, please put it in the classifieds. In fact I would start a thread looking for opinions first. That way you can refer potential buys back to it when you put it up for sale/trade in the classified section (link below)

Main Index - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

For everyone else, here is a rough translation:

"Hi. Is there a forum topic where you can Exchange objects? I also have a RARE subject and I'm useless though it's a special thing. It is a pažbyčky in a white version of the donation P38. I'm not a gun collector, and I'd trade them for such original helmets."
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

hello, thank you and I'm sorry

?

I would exchange it immediately

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3