Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.

Article about: Hi Latest acquired pieces to go with my collection of cloth caps.....however I am a bit out of my depth on the question of decals and would appreciate some feedback on the two items below. F

Default Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.

Hi

Looking to acquire some pieces to go with my collection of caps.....however I am a bit out of my depth on the question of decals and would appreciate some feedback on the two items below.

First up is an NSSK helmet and next will be Army double decal. I fear the worst..............but best to be sure.

cheers

Tony

Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.
    Last edited by spandau; 08-26-2015 at 11:13 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.
    P
    Many

Pictures of the army helmet............

cheers

Tony

Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.Transitional NSKK Helmet and Army double decal.
    Last edited by spandau; 08-26-2015 at 11:10 PM. Reason: change of mindin posting

I reckon I now know the answers likely to come so please could the moderator move this thread to suitable section........

many thanks

Tony

I would pass on them.
    Chris

ALL 4 decals are bad. The liners and chin straps don't look too good either. It is good that you posted before buying these fakes. Jim G.

Hi Tony, no good I am afraid, the NSKK is clearly a pre-aged fake and those National shields are poor. Not ones to pursue. Leon.

Nskk helmets are rare ,DD are rarer and DD on a transitional are super rare.I have only seen two and they were not in great condition.
    Chris

?

Both garbage. Stay away from them..

?

Nein

Gentlemen, thank you for your input and wise words... god bless this forum!

Back to the drawing board.

cheers

Tony