Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep? Which to sell?

Article about: Hello, I picked up a nice SD M40 Heer today and I need to sell one of these two helmets to make up the money. Both are about the same size. The first helmet (HELMET A) is in better condition

MAP
    ?

Both are salty, so it's really just a preferance issue. Decent decal or a complete lid.

I would keep the first as it is all intact and stable. Plus, while damaged, the decal is still there.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?
    P
    Many

Well, you've got people going both ways on you. I like helmet B. Got a great look to it.

A I guess ;-) but I like both !

Mfg
    Marc

This is an easy one... just take the decal from helmet 2 and put it on helmet 1 and you will have a great helmet! but if it were me, i'd keep helmet 1.

Haaa!!
    The plot thickens.
    I have an opportunity to trade the TWO HEER helmets above for this Bavarian Pickelhaube.
    The seller of the pickelhaube will throw in $300 cash to me.
    What do you think now?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?   Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?  

Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?   Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?  

Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?   Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?  

Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?  

I'd rather the two Heer IMO.

UPDATE: I just sold Helmet A. Helmet B is in the FOR SALE section of the forum.
    I decided to sell them both and maybe upgrade with a different German helmet.
    Thank you all for commenting.

Agree couple of original nice helmets. In the long run they are yours so? timothy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2