Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unique Imports catalog circa 1976/Helmet sales page

Article about: Hi folks, I located my Unique Imports catalog from 1976. I purchased my first M42 from them back in 1976. It was painted LW grey and they supplied the correct decals. As I recall, it had an

Default Re: Unique Imports catalog circa 1976/Helmet sales page

Ha I had that same catalog
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unique Imports catalog circa 1976/Helmet sales page
    P
    Many

?

My friend said he ordered a repainted German helmet from an add in the back of a comic book in the 70's for ten bucks. When it arrived, he stripped the new paint off to reveal an nice blue luftywith double decals!

?

These 40 year old fakes are terrible then and even worse today. Easy to spot.

That black SS helmet that I posted on the Helemt forum a while back was a Unique Import helmet...I am now curious what it actually was a tone time. But I am not about to start stripping paint off as I dont want to ruin it.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I agree with you Larry leave it I still have one from them In a good Fieldgrau they got better at painting them. There might be a lot under it but I'm like you why ruin such a old bygone era piece. Eariler comment from Dean about his friends 70 helmet they didn't go up much in price mine was $9.95 in 1963 with shipping. Everybody kinda complained in late 78 or 79 when Unique Imports was asking $24.95 to $29.95 for them. timothy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2