Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unused HEER decals!

Article about: I bought these decals a week ago and I love them. I was wondering, I know that unused HEER decals are the commonly most found unused decal, but how rare are they? What do they go for? Does a

Default Unused HEER decals!

I bought these decals a week ago and I love them. I was wondering, I know that unused HEER decals are the commonly most found unused decal, but how rare are they? What do they go for? Does anybody own a pair and if so and you own some could you post pictures on here? I love these decals and just would like any information about them. I put them in a baseball card lucite holder which doesn't sandwich the decals so that they don't stick the the plastic. I'm also 18 so I haven't been collecting for awhile but I have some pretty neat items and I love this stuff!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unused HEER decals!   Unused HEER decals!  

Unused HEER decals!   Unused HEER decals!  

Unused HEER decals!   Unused HEER decals!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unused HEER decals!
    P
    Many

Great looking item.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

The jordan one's are the most common decals seen in the un used state. They do not go for a lot of money. I've had one for 4 years, on my site and still can't shift it. Just a word of warning though, Don't try and put one onto a helmet, you will ruin it completely

They do look good though

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    The jordan one's are the most common decals seen in the un used state. They do not go for a lot of money. I've had one for 4 years, on my site and still can't shift it. Just a word of warning though, Don't try and put one onto a helmet, you will ruin it completely

They do look good though
    Thanks for the info! I would never do such a thing.