Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Value of this m40 camo helmet

Article about: I have a chance to buy this helmet just would like to know what you helmet guys think. Thanks

Default Value of this m40 camo helmet

I have a chance to buy this helmet just would like to know what you helmet guys think. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Value of this m40 camo helmet   Value of this m40 camo helmet  

Value of this m40 camo helmet   Value of this m40 camo helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Value of this m40 camo helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Value of this m40 camo helmet

Mmmmmm................ If these are the only pictures you have, then i would be carefull.
    Nice original lid, with an un-meshed liner, but as for the camo? close pictures at least 800x600, showing detail, would definately help

?

you will need closer pics but from these it looks to have a chance ,it also appears to be an m35 to me from the pics ,rgds Dave

Photos from a distance are nice to see the overall condition, but for this one, with camo and all, close ups are a must. Try to get some if you can. If they wont' supply any then I would tread carefully.

I like a lot...its always nice when you have crappy pic's but follow your gut feeling and then you open the box and WHAM your gut feeling was right
    wayne

?

Nice original helmet with a reasonable liner and from that distance it would appear to be as described, but therein lies the problem, "appears" , i have to agree with the other comments much closer shots of the exterior paint are needed to give better opinions, ie the areas around the liner pins , top and sides and base of the flare

This looks a lot like a helmet in Ken N's book.