Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Very Early Double Decal Heer Transitional Helmet - Set Back Decals

Article about: ed Today, 03:12 PM Generaloberst Joined: 19-June 10 1,785 posts Annoyed from this ads?   This has to be a VERY EARLY double decal Heer transitional piece. It is a Bell "L"64 s

very nice!

Later today I will show a transitional Heer DD Austrian M16. Not mine yet, but fingers crossed. Came out of the woodwork last week.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very Early Double Decal Heer Transitional Helmet - Set Back Decals
    P
    Many

Very interesting lid!...

And you have the chinstrap! not me. Congratulations.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

MAP
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    very nice!

Later today I will show a transitional Heer DD Austrian M16. Not mine yet, but fingers crossed. Came out of the woodwork last week.

Cheers, Ade.
    Ade,

Oh no..Don't jinx it.....You're not supposed to talk about it until it's a done deal! I had the same issue on my first SS......alas....I think it is now out of reach..... :-(

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very nice , I own exactly the same DD Bell L with exactly same back set decals .

Quote by notton View Post
    Very nice , I own exactly the same DD Bell L with exactly same back set decals .
    I would love to see it. Please add a few shots of it in this thread AND start your own with a comprehensive presentation. Thanks in advance, Jim G.

Once again you have found a cracking helmet Jim, beautiful looking piece from the early Reich. Leon.

?

Great to see another of your wonderful lids Jim.
    This one is amazing!

Brad.

4md
    ?

awesome!

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    I would love to see it. Please add a few shots of it in this thread AND start your own with a comprehensive presentation. Thanks in advance, Jim G.
    Thank You , Jim . Please find below 2 shots of my Bell L twins . In what year do you think they were refurbished ? 33, 34 ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very Early Double Decal Heer Transitional Helmet - Set Back Decals   Very Early Double Decal Heer Transitional Helmet - Set Back Decals  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast