Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Vet bring back M35 possible Kriegsmarine

Article about: A good Friend of mine Just scooped up this beautiful M35 vet bring back helmet. Its liner pins are not loose what so ever, overall the paint looks great, and it exhibits that nice honest age

Jarret....don't know if you know it....but the guys here like you much, including myself. This has nothing to do with you. My personality dictates me to speak out & voice my opinions whether good or bad. I don't "Sugar Coat" things to pacify someone into hearing just what they want to hear. I call a "Spade a Spade"..if I offend, so be it. But I am going to give one the truth....not a pacifier

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vet bring back M35 possible Kriegsmarine
    P
    Many

Well, what started out as a fairly normal thread has really become quite "Fubar"

Whether the liner is a result of being treated wartime with hair pomade or in the ensuing decades to stop degradation is a moot point compared to the slinging match it is descending into. "Be passive & stay out of trouble" was stated early on and for mine, that seems to be a good plan of attack.

Come on fellas there's room in the asylum for all of us!!!!
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by FUBARR View Post
    Sorry map lol...I'm using my cell phone and I didn't see that. Thanks and I sure will. I just have to disregard people's egos . I appreciate everyone's advise like I said earlier...and peoples times.
    1. Some great advice these last few posts in regards to " keeping a sense of calm " . Thankyou Gents

2. @ Fubarr ...where ever you came from has no bearing here and you just started here take it easy ..... but I do have to say what luggage you have carried from there..please leave at the door...you are in another website unlike where ever you came from...trust me when I say here you either sink or swim.
    Leave the ego comments outside,.. they are unwarranted and useless to the advancement of this forum.

It has been a great thread so far..no reason to put a tilt on it now.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Any further comments that does not support this thread WILL be conducted by PM or offsite..or I will be forced to close this thread .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by real steel View Post
    Jarret....don't know if you know it....but the guys here like you much, including myself. This has nothing to do with you. My personality dictates me to speak out & voice my opinions whether good or bad. I don't "Sugar Coat" things to pacify someone into hearing just what they want to hear. I call a "Spade a Spade"..if I offend, so be it. But I am going to give one the truth....not a pacifier
    Awww I like you much too real steel LoL. I would just like to apologize for all the ruckus Ive created by starting this post. Once again, THANK YOU for all your valuable help. I was just an amateur collector before I joined the forum.

Best regards- Jarret

Larry, fortunately I did not read what was deleted.
    The member Fotsirk posted an M40 helmet in the "Helmet decal Gallery" today & politely asked for help/opinions. On top of giving him my best appraisal of it, I uploaded two pics of his decal into my computer, resized it, photoshopped it for clarity, to help him & show those unfamiliar what a good ET decal should look like. He thanked me for my time, I told him "My pleasure to help". Was a rewarding experience for both of us. This is how this forum should be conducted IMO.

What more can I do ? How does ego play into this ? Trying to help is an ego problem ? My last word. Need to close the thread, I respect that.

?

Sounds good to me Larry!

Thread closed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6