Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Walls o' Stuff...

Article about: Makes me very happy to see so much history being looked after in such a professional way.

?

Makes me very happy to see so much history being looked after in such a professional way.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Walls o' Stuff...
    P
    Many

?

There is nothing left to say Doug that already has not been spoken one of these days I need to make the journey to Mecca.

Regards Mark

?

This is why I say my collection is modest!!! Doug....thank you for preserving these items for future generations to come!!!

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    There is nothing left to say Doug that already has not been spoken one of these days I need to make the journey to Mecca.

Regards Mark
    Your welcome anytime Mark and your not all that far away!

- - ------- - -

Quote by Unterstand View Post
    Collection explains a lot your obviously completely insane lol! request to see W1 helm cover bottom self if you show I'll show what I have.

Eric
    Yes I am insane. Mildly....LOL
    Thanks Eric, Will try to post it up, actually sellers pics are pretty decent so I can see if I have them still.

?

Quote by visor View Post
    Awesome Doug, but helmet 46 is one degree off.
    Actually I checked and its about a degree and quarter LOL.

Thanks to all for the funny and kind comments. If anyone is ever in the area look me up to see it in person and have a cold brew. We can have Ralph over at the same time and he drives everyone home at the end of the night!

Seeing this in person would make a trip to Alberta well worthwhile!!! Thanks for the pictures. Steve

?

Thanks Doug getting on the ferry tomorrow and heading back to Fort St John for my next 4-5 week stint at work I will see if I can make it up that way in a few weeks or so.

Regards Mark

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thanks Doug getting on the ferry tomorrow and heading back to Fort St John for my next 4-5 week stint at work I will see if I can make it up that way in a few weeks or so.

Regards Mark
    I would be happy to take the time to visit with you as well Mark, I look forward to it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Sounds Good Ralph I will try and come up on a weekend when work slows down a tad stupid busy the last couple of months a few barley pop between friends and a guided tour of Doug's War rooms what else could a guy ask for .
    I will have to throw a few of my more unusual Canadian Tin Lids and camos in the truck for you two to mull over LOL .

Regards Mark

Regards

Really great collection.

Seeing yours is why my little collection stays
    hidden in the closet. It really puts things in
    perspective.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast