Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

want to buy my first ww2 german helmet any good dealers in the uk

Article about: hi all i want to get my first helmet are there any places to look or any trusted sites as i have no experience in these help would be great

Default want to buy my first ww2 german helmet any good dealers in the uk

hi all i want to get my first helmet are there any places to look or any trusted sites as i have no experience in these help would be great

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement want to buy my first ww2 german helmet any good dealers in the uk
    P
    Many

?

A good place to start could be looking on the classifieds section on this forum .

What are you looking for?
    post the helmet here for us to tell you good or bad.
    chris

MAP
    ?

Well the good news is your not deluding yourself. At least you are honest and saying your looking for your "first". We all know how these tend to multiply when left alone in a dark room.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

i would like a luftwaffer, heer, and kriesmarine to start with liners and chinstrap if possible

?

Before you buy the helmet, ask for quality photos of the helmet/item. If the seller dont want you to post photos on the forum, then it is a clear sign of something is wrong.

If you are scared/nervous for the helmet will be sold while you post photos, then ask the seller to hold the helmet while you wait for the other collectors judgement.

Dont stress when collecting, it is supposed to be fun. And remember there is always something you like for sale if you wait long enough.

Good luck

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Well the good news is your not deluding yourself. At least you are honest and saying your looking for your "first". We all know how these tend to multiply when left alone in a dark room.
    Yes this is true.

Nooooow i see you are avoiding to inform about that magical powers these trinkets possess as well?! You know Michael- the power of magically emptying the bank account....

ive seen an m35 dd luft on classifieds lostdutchman is selling it can i have your thoughts on it please

Quote by golf19gt View Post
    ive seen an m35 dd luft on classifieds lostdutchman is selling it can i have your thoughts on it please
    Don't expect to immediately find what you are looking for , be patient.
    Especially Kriegsmarine are very rare.
    DD Luft pop up a lot and Heer single decals are common.

Always be careful with most European dealers , have the helmet you are interested in checked out on the forum.

Matt's (LostDutchman) DD Luftwaffe is a good one.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast