Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

What do i have?

Article about: by ww2relicsandcollectables i like the fact it has a label inside i have never seen that before..and the writing is the owners initials the decals are very nice ... i wonder what the label s

Default Re: What do i have?

What do i have?What do i have?
    Quote by reneblacky View Post
    now I'm confused, I thought these are just firemans helmets
    Here's mine and I do have the neck flap - just can't find it quickly
    Sorry Rene but I am not fond of your decals on your lid sorry here is mine to compare.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do i have?
    P
    Many

Quote by ez1969 View Post

Sorry Rene but I am not fond of your decals on your lid sorry here is mine to compare.

Eric
    nothing wrong with my decals other than wear and tear -but each to their own
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-14-2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: added text

Eric
    Heres some close ups clarify my decals

Rene those are much better pics and I do like them now and see no prob sorry to jump the gun on it the unclear bird threw me off.

Eric

Rene those are much better pics and I do like them now and see no prob sorry to jump the gun on it the unclear bird threw me off.

Eric
    All Good Eric

at least you made me take extra pics for the forum to see

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    I recently got ahold of a german helmet my grandfather brought back from his time in the army, and i know nothing about it because he had passed before i was born. The helmet is not in the best shape, it spent the last 22 years in my fathers smoke filled house.

Can anyone indentify what this helmet is?

stampings inside

on the opposite side of the helmet

Sorry SunsetIE
    That I got off track, lovely example and one type I don't have! I guess you do not have the neck flap? the pointed tabs at the rear are for that.

I would like a aluminium lid. Still on the hunt my self. I love the civil lids and going up in price too.

Eric

What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?Heres one i restored awhile ago Eric, sadly i sold it and now i don't have an aluminium lid either someone had turned this into a combat helmet for reenacting and i changed it back

This was post war so no loss makes a nice biker lid though. Nice paint job though.
    Eric

Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?What do i have?Heres one i restored awhile ago Eric, sadly i sold it and now i don't have an aluminium lid either someone had turned this into a combat helmet for reenacting and i changed it back
    Hey Woodsnake You should make this post a thread in it's self

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast