Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

What do i have?

Article about: by ww2relicsandcollectables i like the fact it has a label inside i have never seen that before..and the writing is the owners initials the decals are very nice ... i wonder what the label s

Default Re: What do i have?

Quote by ww2relicsandcollectables View Post
    i like the fact it has a label inside i have never seen that before..and the writing is the owners initials the decals are very nice ...
    i wonder what the label says, but i cant read the handwriting!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do i have?
    P
    Many

Quote by MoparJW View Post
    A very nice helmet
    I personally think these helmets are a bit underrated, as they probably saw a lot of (bombing) action.

Here's my M34, someone wrote "FF" in the liner (Freiwillige Feuerwehr perhaps?)
    And a picture I found of an M34 somewhere in the Netherlands...
    I notice the liner in your m34 has 9 fingers, whereas mine has 7, id say the head that goes in my helmet was somewhat small!

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    I notice the liner in your m34 has 9 fingers, whereas mine has 7, id say the head that goes in my helmet was somewhat small!
    Yep 9 fingers, but yet it is smaller than a size 57 liner from a combat helmet

Maybe it's a bit of an oddball helmet, notice the ''dip'' is almost 90 degrees.
    Too bad it doesnt have a factory stamp like yours has.

Quote by MoparJW View Post
    Yep 9 fingers, but yet it is smaller than a size 57 liner from a combat helmet

Maybe it's a bit of an oddball helmet, notice the ''dip'' is almost 90 degrees.
    Too bad it doesnt have a factory stamp like yours has.
    I would trade a factory stamp for a liner and chin strap in the condition of yours!

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    I would trade a factory stamp for a liner and chin strap in the condition of yours!
    Then again yours has some very nice decals, and a cool story

Upon looking at the liner in my helmet earlier, I found a "7" marked in yellow on the back of it that i failed to notice previously, aswell as took a better shot of the writing on the pad, which i still cannot make out.

What do i have?

I think it is 4 letters
    the first is an H, the second is unknown but it has an umlaut above it, the third is an I, and the fourth being an L?
    What do i have?What do i have?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5