Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

What do I have here? Kriegsmarines Helmet??

Article about: Hello Gents I do not have many helmets in my collection but when I was contacted by a guy yesterday saying he had a German helmet I had to investigate. I drove to a town called Western in So

?

Last photo confirms toned Heer. It's a good looking helmet regardless and the decal crazing is fantastic.
    Last edited by relicz; 02-21-2014 at 03:48 AM.
    Regards,
    John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do I have here? Kriegsmarines Helmet??
    P
    Many

Quote by relicz View Post
    Last photo confirms toned Heer. It a good looking helmet regardless and the decal crazing is fantastic.
    Thank you John, I am pleased with the helmet even if it is a Heer, but for future reference could you please explain how you confirmed this?

Devin

Definitely a Heer. Just experience is the difference, and it lacks the raised border around the eagle and swas that it would have if a KM.

Nice all original complete helmet. timothy

Quote by devincu View Post
    Thank you John, I am pleased with the helmet even if it is a Heer, but for future reference could you please explain how you confirmed this?

Devin
    Hi Devin , that's a nice toned HEER helmet as the guys have already said , here is a picture of a KM decal for you to compare it with , the differences are quite stark when you know what to look for , Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do I have here? Kriegsmarines Helmet??  

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Devin , that's a nice toned HEER helmet as the guys have already said , here is a picture of a KM decal for you to compare it with , the differences are quite stark when you know what to look for , Leon.
    Thank you, I see the difference now around the eagle and swas. Very good of you to take time to post a KM decal.

Devin

?

Nice complete helmet with cool crazed Heer decal

Brad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3