Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you guys think about this WW1 Camo?

Article about: I've been offered this one…not cheap but if it's good I really like the Camo. I've asked for good outside shots, but this is what I have for now...

?

Default What do you guys think about this WW1 Camo?

I've been offered this one…not cheap but if it's good I really like the Camo. I've asked for good outside shots, but this is what I have for now...What do you guys think about this WW1 Camo?What do you guys think about this WW1 Camo?What do you guys think about this WW1 Camo?What do you guys think about this WW1 Camo?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you guys think about this WW1 Camo?
    P
    Many

You need better photos, but it looks like a modern repaint from the photos.

MAP
    ?

Agree. Not looking promising. But definitely need much better photos and ones that are uploaded correctly and not what appears to be a hosting sight.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Oh a nice M16. Looks authentic. Unfortunately the pics are very small. The liner looks genuine, but the liner condition is not the best and I cant see any strap, right? Its hard to say, if the camo paint is authentic, could be post war. But if genuine, its a nice item.

?

The guy is sending some pics taken outside in good light tommorow...

Hi, I'm not keen on it being original cammo at the moment from these images. I hope it improves with the better pictures. Leon.

It does not look too promising to me. Perhaps it has been lacquered which might explain the shiny exterior, but based upon these pictures I would pass. Even if real, a lacquered piece isn't "untouched" and is a bit of a liability. There are many "one look" WWI camo's out ther so my thought would be to move on and find another that has no issues. Just my 2 cents. Jim G.

?

I have a few original WW1 German camo lids, I don't like the paint on this one, I think a good clear photo of the top of the lid would help..but as I said, the paint looks too fresh to me.

Just my thoughts

Dean O
    Canada

?

Default 2 outside shots

What do you guys think about this WW1 Camo?What do you guys think about this WW1 Camo?

Not one with which I would be comfortable. To me it clearly is a post War hump job. I would pass and, as I said before, look for a piece without any issues. Jim G.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast