Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think about this helmet?

Article about: I have forgotten , if you have a UV light , take some pics with too

Default What do you think about this helmet?

Hi, this is my first post but i hope to send more.
    I need some help with this helmet, i´m looking to get but i´m not sure about the decals, what do you think? real or fakes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think about this helmet?
    P
    Many

Default Re: What do you think about this helmet?

Sorry i forget the picturies.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you think about this helmet?   What do you think about this helmet?  

What do you think about this helmet?  

Anything from an auction house, view with suspicion. I'm going to hold off my thoughts for a while..........................

It looks a great helmet ,but get the test equipment out and test it thouroughly.

Decal is a good Pocher , shell should be Ns or EF . Ask for the shell maker but I can't see any red flag so far

how does the rust on the decal look in comparison to the rust on the rest of the helmet?

Thanks

Danny

Sorry got distracted yesterday........... I like the rust "inside" the decal, and as Francis says it's a good 'un

It stands a very good chance of being the real thing. I hope it is as it's a good looking lid

Hi, people.
    I got the helmet and do you know what... is a fake. Decal is broken, i mean the guy to put it break the decal; use sand to try to looks original paint colour.
    Well, i talk with the smart guy and i tell me, ok you can give back the helmet and i send you the money (paypal)now i can do two things send back or start a paypal reclamation. I´m thinking if i send back the helmet somebody can have the same problem again. What do you think?

Quote by lelechera View Post
    Hi, people.
    I got the helmet and do you know what... is a fake. Decal is broken, i mean the guy to put it break the decal; use sand to try to looks original paint colour.
    Well, i talk with the smart guy and i tell me, ok you can give back the helmet and i send you the money (paypal)now i can do two things send back or start a paypal reclamation. I´m thinking if i send back the helmet somebody can have the same problem again. What do you think?
    Currently its yours as you paid for it, If you want your money back you have no rights to the helmet or what happens next! Good on you for wanting to stop the guy selling it on, but you want your money back so nothing you can do really

decal is a good one so far IMHO (and BTW on a NS shell as expected) ! it's not unusual to see original decals broken or folded during the application and it's not a way to tell if it's good or not !!!!
    take a very good pic of the decal (better than the one posted) and let us see please . For the paint , it's impossible to tell more with these pics
    Now it's your helmet and do what you want but never keep something you don't like

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast